2G Biogas Cogeneration systems are 40% more efficient compared to ultra low efficient micro turbines. There is NO better biogas CHP system available on the market today than 2G. This game-changing CHP plant features specially calibrated biogas engines, components and materials that are designed to be highly reliable, powerful and efficient. Our fully-customisable configurations range between 50kWe to 3,000 kWe and larger sizes available on request. These have the following industrial applications.
AG Biogas: Agricultural and dairy farm Biogas applications
W2E Biogas: Waste management and municipal Biogas projects
WWTP Biogas: Waste water treatment plant Biogas applications
LFG Biogas: Landfill gas to energy projects
The Filius series from 2G is designed to meet the requirements of small biogas applications. Outstanding energy efficiency, extreme reliability and long service intervals are the hallmark of the Filius.
Utilising 2G’s longstanding KWK series CHP, this biogas variant once again leads the market in efficiency and reliability. Available in sizes ranging from 190kWe to 370kWe, the KWK is still a dependable performer in its size range.
The Agenitor provides examplary levels of efficiency over any other CHP system on the market in its category. Vastly higher efficiency levels provide significantly improved financial returns. The Agenitor is available in sizes from 220kWe to 500kWe.
For larger biogas applications, 2G’s Avus CHP modules are leaders in efficiency, reliability and build quality. With sizes ranging from 527kWe to 4000kWe, the Avus series can provide biogas power generation for even the largest applications.
Biogas can be a very harmful fuel source with many highly reactive chemicals capable of doing major damage to an engine. All 2G Biogas systems are available with a full range of biogas cleaning equipment to ensure your valuable CHP investment is protected.
- Reliable Technology: Tens of millions of logged operating hours across the world.
- Smart Operation: Automatically adjusts itself to changing energy densities and heat values.
- Ultra Low Emissions: Up to 90% lower emissions capacity can be achieved.
- Low maintenance: Reduced O&M and very easy to service with minimal down time.
- 50% longer machine life expectancy: Return on investment and value for money is drastically improved due to a longer system life expectancy.
- Proven reciprocating engine technology: Low RPM compared to extreme high RPM axial or radial turbines with transonic velocities and increased rotation.
- 40% higher fuel economy and energy-efficiency: 40% more efficient compared to ultra low efficient micro turbines. The most durable and energy-efficient Biogas CHP in its class.
- Simply plug and play: A connection ready cogeneration plant that is carefully constructed in one module.
- Intelligent control system: Fully integrated controls with proprietary electronic management.
- Advanced and solid frame structure
- High efficiency Biogas baseload engine
- Extra large oil capacity sump
- Thermal heat extraction and pumps
- Heat value fluctuation detection
- Multi-level heat extraction system
- Auto makeup lubrication system
- Double-bearing synchronous generator
- Biogas blower/compressor with sensors
- Gas train and Biogas fuel system
- Technologically superior two-stage fuel/air mixer
- Manufactured, tested, and certified in
accordance with all applicable standards
- Thermo hydronic system with exp. tank heat exchanger (jacket and exhaust)
- Exhaust system/silencer
- Protection devices and relays
- Ultra low emissions capability
- Micro process digital electronic ignition
- Thermal circulation system with pumps
- Ultra quiet advanced cooling system
- Cutting edge digital digital control system
- Utility grade switchgear
- Electronically operated circuit breaker
- Online remote control and monitoring
- Rigorous factory testing
For an unmatched performance guarantee and the best Biogas solution available in the world, speak with Evo Energy Technologies today about Biogas Cogeneration on (07) 3162 2213.